Thursday, January 24, 2008

Breakthrough Novel Award on Amazon.com!

Hi everyone! I know you're all super busy, but I was wondering if you could take a couple minutes to help me realize my dream of becoming an author!

I have been selected as one of 800 semi-finalists out of an original 5,000 entries in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award for my novel, "The Identity Theft of Dani Norhall." The winner receives a book deal from Penguin Putnam! This really would be my dream come true.

Here's how I need your help: the finalists are selected based on the quality of reviews on Amazon.com. If you could just take a few minutes and read a short excerpt from my novel, and if you like it and feel inclined to write a review -- it doesn't have to be long, only a couple sentences -- I would appreciate it more than words can say.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011G9Y4A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Amazon is also offering prizes and gift cards to people who review the excerpts, so you could win something, too!

Thank you in advance for your encouragement and support! Tell all your friends and family and please feel free to invite anyone and everyone to write reviews on Amazon!

No comments: