Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guest on Radio Dõv: The Accidental Guru

I'm delighted to share that I'm going to be a guest on Dõv Baron's radio show The Accidental Guru on Friday, August 6th at 11:00am Pacific time. Dõv takes callers, so feel free to call in with questions! I would absolutely love to hear from you.


Dõv Baron is a best-selling author and motivational speaker. His radio show The Accidental Guru is dedicated to giving people the answers they need to get from where they are to where they want to be. Dõv's energy and passion are contagious. His no-nonsense delivery style mixed with humor, compassion and wisdom makes him very easy to listen to and learn from. I am thrilled and honored to spend an hour talking with him, and I hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

Tracy Krauss said...

Way to go Dallas!

Dallas said...

Thanks Tracy! It was a lot of fun! :)