Monday, May 10, 2010

Guest on "Your Book is Your Hook!" Radio Show

I am thrilled to be a guest this week on the fabulous radio show "Your Book is Your Hook!" hosted by the inspirational Jennifer S. Wilkov.

The show will air LIVE on Tuesday, May 11 at 9 a.m. EST. You can listen any time after that. Here is the link to listen: http://www.womensradio.com/articles/Your-Book-Is-Your-Hook%21--Write-On%21-For-Literacy-and-Bestselling-Author-and-U.S.-Air-Force-Lt.-Colonels-Tips--Never-Fly-Solo/5132.html

I also wrote an article for Jennifer's blog about how I went from writing a book to starting Write On! For Literacy. It's called "Start Small, Start Today!" You can read it here: http://www.yourbookisyourhook.com/2010/05/10/start-small-start-today

Finally, Jennifer created a marvelous YouTube video about my appearance on her show. (I'm delighted and honored to appear on the same show as Lt. Col. Rob "Waldo" Waldman, best-selling author of Never Fly Solo.) I've embedded the video below:

5 comments:

Akum said...

Loved 3Am...

Arlee Bird said...

You are quite the industrious young woman. Congratulations on your many successes. I enjoyed your interview with Silly Old Marvin.

Lee
May 17th Fifteen Fantasy Island Favorites

Dallas said...

Thank you A.K.! :) That makes my day!

And thank you Lee for taking the time to visit my blog after seeing my interview with wonderful Marvin. I checked out your blog and I found a treasure trove of information! So much interesting stuff. I'll definitely be visiting again! :)

Mayra Calvani said...

Dear Dallas,
I'm so impressed and inspired by all your accomplishments! Keep up the good work!

Dallas said...

Thank you Mayra! It is so good to have "met" you through VBT!