If you want to be a writer, the more you can learn about the industry, the better! Here are a few wonderful *free* email newsletters for writers. Knowledge is only a click away!
* The Perspiring Writer, editor Ned Burke. This free ezine features writing tips and writing help articles for the hard-working writer. Published quarterly. Runs up to 15 pages. Subscribe here: http://www.theperspiringwriter.com
* Book Marketing Matters by Brian Jud. http://www.bookmarketing.com. Brian publishes small newsbytes by experts for authors who are promoting a books.
* Publishing Basics is Ron Pramshufer’s newsletter. He publishes more substantial articles by professionals. http://www.publishingbasics.com
* Writing for Dollars features opportunities for freelance article and fiction writers. Dan Case is the editor. Sign up here, http://www.writingfordollars.com
* And, of course, Write On! For Literacy publishes a free monthly newsletter! Subscribe at http://writeonbooks.org/newsletter.aspx