Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Publication Opportunities for Young Writers

It's been a while since I've posted a list of possible opportunities for young writers to get published. Here is a brief list of some of my favorite literary journals/websites that actively look to publish the work of kids and young adults:

Best of luck submitting -- and remember, rejection is something every writer has to deal with and is NOT a measure of your abilities and talents as a writer! The true joy should come from the process of writing and sending your work out there into the great unknown. It can be really fun and exciting to be part of the writing and publishing community by submitting your work, and I encourage all of you to give it a try!

As always, keep me posted, and feel free to leave a comment or email me with any questions or concerns you have. I am here for you!

No comments: