Monday, July 2, 2007

Haven't been able to find as much time as I would like to write the past couple of days, in between unpacking from the writers conference and re-packing for my trip to England. (On Saturday I'm leaving for Cambridge for a month where I'll be taking two English classes, exploring the countryside, and writing till my pen runs dry!) Today I squeezed in a phone interview with a delightful woman named Sim Carter from 805Living magazine -- they're writing an article about me for an upcoming issue. I loved talking with Sim -- it felt more like a conversation with a friend than a structured, stilted interview. One of my favorite parts of the writing life is promotion, because I get to meet so many people and make new friends and writing buddies. Thursday I get to have a "photo shoot" for the article -- the editor said she'll call me tomorrow and fill me in on "location and wardrobe" for the shoot. It sounds so Hollywood! :)

1 comment:

Jessica Burkhart said...

I did a photo shoot last week and it was a blast! :) Have fun!