Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm now offering "Guided Mentorships" for young writers!

I have received emails from parents asking if I do any writing workshops during the school year. Thanks to the Internet, I am now offering "Guided Mentorships" for young writers across the country!

If you would like to sign up for a Guided Mentorship with me, you will receive:
  •  a creative writing exercise/prompt emailed to you once a week
  • a market to submit your writing to once a month
  • a 20-minute individual phone call or Skype session with me every month for you to discuss your writing and get personal feedback on your work
You can sign up on a month-by-month basis (for example, while some of my mentees want to sign up for every month, others prefer to sign up for every other month or perhaps do two months, skip one, and come back again -- which is perfectly all right!) ... I typically charge $30 per month, but I'm currently doing a back-to-school discount for new mentees to receive a $20-per-month rate.

If you're interested in signing up for a Guided Mentorship with me, send me an email at dallaswoodburn@gmail.com. I'd love to work with you!

With a few young writer friends at this year's Summer Writing Camp

No comments: