Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winter Writing Camp -- You Are Invited!



Due to some very sweet emails from parents and young writers, I am excited to share with you that I will be holding a special one-day Winter Writing Camp when I am home for winter break this year!
  • Who: Young writers ages 7-18.
  • When: Saturday, December 17 from 10am to noon 
  • Where: Jensen Design & Survey at 1672 Donlon Street in Ventura, California.
In the spirit of the season, the Special Holiday Rate for this session is $20, half the price of a day of writing camp during the summer. You can sign up on my website: http://writeonbooks.org/festivalofwriting.aspx or you can email me at dallaswoodburn@gmail.com and I will send you a PDF of the registration form.

Hope to see you then! Happy holidays! 

No comments: