Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boost Your Creativity! New Online Column

I am thrilled to be a new columnist for Women's Online Magazine Los Angeles! I will be writing bi-weekly articles about boosting creativity in your daily life. Whether you are a writer, artist, businessperson, teacher, doctor, mother, husband, pet-owner, restauranteer -- whatever your career and life roles may be, you can find release and reduce stress through expressing yourself creatively! My column will feature short activities you can squeeze into even the busiest of weeks to nurture your inner self.

Read my first column here: http://www.womensonlinemagazine.com/losangeles/life/unlock-your-creative-spirit-play-with-playdough/

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! And if you have any ideas for creativity-inducing exercises, please send them my way!

No comments: