Thursday, June 16, 2011

To the Class of 2011: Follow Your Dreams, No Matter What!

Last week I had the pleasure of speaking to students at Lillian Larsen Elementary School in San Miguel, California. My wonderful boyfriend was sweet enough to come along and pose as my "publicist" (as the students called him) and film part of my talk, which you can watch on YouTube via the link below.





Teacher Carolyn Loughridge sent me a very nice note afterwards, writing:

Thank you for taking time to share your passion with children who truly need it the most. After talking with the other teachers, the only way we can describe how our students reacted was magical. I have never seen so many students here take pride in what they have written. I sincerely hope you find time next school year to pay us a visit.


I'd love to visit your school, club or community group! Schedule a talk by emailing me at dallaswoodburn@aol.com. Read more testimonials here.

No comments: